3 bedroom terraced house for saleDonald Road, CROYDON
Under Offer £325,000
- * Versatile terraced house
- * Three bedrooms
- * Open planned lounge/diner
- * Double glazing & gas central heating
- * Rear garden
- * Ideal family home
- * Sought after & convenient location
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Buyers Commission May Be Required
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
IDEAL FAMILY HOME - Choices are proud to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE situated in a popular and convenient location for the array of shops and amenities the Purley Way has to offer. Local transport links including a direct tram to East Croydon train station offers further links to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton, you also have schools and Mayday University Hospital within close proximity. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, open planned lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefits include: Gas central heating, double glazing and a rear garden. This property needs to be seen to be fully appreciated so don't delay, call Choices today and this VERSATILE house could be your perfect family home. EPC Rating D.
* Versatile terraced house
* Three bedrooms
* Open planned lounge/diner
* Double glazing & gas central heating
* Rear garden
* Ideal family home
* Sought after & convenient location
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
* Buyers Commission May Be Required
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Fitted with a suite comprising: Wash basin and low level W/C. Part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft. Doors to:
12' 10'' x 10' 0'' (3.91m x 3.05m)
Double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
9' 10'' x 9' 7'' (2.99m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Stairs rising to the first floor. Wood laminate flooring. Doors to:
8' 7'' x 5' 2'' (2.61m x 1.57m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
22' 7'' x 9' 0'' (6.88m x 2.74m)
Dual aspect with double glazed bay window to front and window to rear. TV aerial socket. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed windows to side. Fitted with a white suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash basin and low level W/C. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Brick wall surround with gate.
Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Enclosed by fencing.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details available upon request.
12' 0'' x 8' 1'' (3.65m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Extractor hood. Space for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Part tiled walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44602992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7085262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.