2 bedroom terraced house for saleCulham Drive, Maidenhead
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOVELY REAR GARDEN
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- SHORT WALK OF COUNTRYSIDE
A lovely two bedroom home situated on a no-through road in a popular residential area, close to local shops and vast spaces of countryside. Well presented with a garage in a block. Call to view now.
double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge/diner 21' 3" x 10' narrowing to 7' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.39m )
double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, TV point, understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Franke hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, additional storage cupboard with shelving and central heating Worcester boiler, loft access.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
lawn with shrub borders, well maintained with pathway to front door.
well landscaped South facing garden with delightful Hexagonal stone patio design with access to rear, enclosed by panel fencing and shrubs.
in a block with up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road North from the Sainsburys roundabout and proceed for approximately one mile crossing the railway bridge. At the mini roundabout turn right into Switchback Road North and turn right into Shifford Crescent, second right into Osney Road, and at the end of the road Culham Drive will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44603316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.