3 bedroom character property for saleNew Row, Boroughbridge, York
- Sitting Room & Study (Snug)
- Dining Area & Wood Burner
- Kitchen with Timber Worktops
- 3 Bedrooms & Stylish Bathroom
- Gas Radiator & Underfloor CH
- Single Glazed Sash, Sliding Windows
- Charming Walled Courtyard
- Brick Built Garden Store/Utility
- No Onward Chain
A CHARACTERFUL 3 BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY WITH WALLED COURTYARD GARDEN TO THE REAR
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate this surprisingly spacious 3 bedroomed period property of significant style and character located within walking distance of Boroughbridge town centre and offered on the open market with vacant possession and no onward chain
The ground floor provides a sitting room with stone fireplace housing a coal effect gas fire and a throughway into a versatile 78 x 78 area ideal as a study or a snug. The impressive dining room features oak veneer flooring and a wood burning stove (flue currently capped) and a step up to tastefully appointed kitchen with underfloor heating, timber worktops and integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and a dishwasher. The first floor features latch doors leading off to 2 double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes & 1 with a period fireplace), 1 single bedroom with period window and a spacious bathroom with underfloor heating and both bath and separate walk-in shower.
To the rear of the property there is a charming walled courtyard enjoying a good degree of privacy which is part paved, part shingled and features wall lights and a useful brick built garden store/utility room (8 x 6) with power, light and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a gated pedestrian right of way in favour of Penny Cottage across the neighbouring properties for wheelie bin access. Parking for the property is on street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44603430.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26529500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.