3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoundhay Grove, Leeds, LS8
- *****AVAILABLE TO VIEW FROM SAT 11th MARCH*****
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
An ideal purchase for a investor or FTB. This three bedroom semi detached house is in need of updating and provides an opportunity for those looking to put their own mark on it.
Entrance Hallway - With wooden door to the front, stairs to first floor, laminate wood flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge - 3.74 x 3.61 (12'3" x 11'10") - Double glazed bay window to the front, Picture rail, modern gas fire set into marble effect hearth and back with wood surround and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 5.51 x 3.33 (18'0" x 10'11") - Open plan kitchen diner comprising: wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer with tap, built in oven, four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, UPVc double glazed window to the side. Upvc double glazed patio door to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor -
Landing - With stairs from ground floor hallway.
Bedroom One - 3.74 x 3.57 (12'3" x 11'8") - With bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.35 x 3.33 (10'11" x 10'11") - With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 1.96 x 1.94 (6'5" x 6'4") - Window to the front
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, built in cupboard and window to the rear.
Separate Wc - Low level flush w.c
Externally - To the front there is a small garden, there is a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear there is a patio and a raised garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44604234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26528364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Move, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.