3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthfield Avenue, Blackpool
Sold STC £75,000
- HUGE POTENTIAL!
- SUPERB SPACIOUS CELLARS
- LOFT SPACE
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Rear Yard space
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
A superb semi detached offering huge potential for further improvements and development. This traditional three bedroom semi is an ideal purchase for those looking to make effective use of the space provided. There are substantial cellar and loft spaces ripe for converting (subject to relevant planning consents) and we recommend early viewing to appreciate the potential on offer.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Upvc double glazed door and window to the front, gas central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor and cellar.
Lounge - 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9") - With bay window to the front, fire place and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room - 3.8 x 3.0 (12'5" x 9'10") - With UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, picture rail, built in display cabinet and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 2.5 x 1.9 (8'2" x 6'2") - Open from the dining room. With wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, built in oven, gas hob, window to the rear and door to side.
First Floor - With stairs from ground floor and spiral staircase leading to loft rooms.
Master Bedroom - 4.2 x 3.8 (13'9" x 12'5") - With bay window to the front, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.0 x 3.3 (13'1" x 10'9") - With Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.9 x 2.4 (9'6" x 7'10") - With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Loft Room One - 4.5 x 3.5 (14'9" x 11'5") - With spiral staircase from first floor landing and skylight - access to 2nd loft room
Loft Room Two - 3.5 x 1.7 (11'5" x 5'6") - With Sky light
Basement Level -
Cellar One - 3.8 x 2.0 (12'5" x 6'6") - With stairs from ground floor hallway
Cellar Two - 6.7 x 4.3 (21'11" x 14'1") - With storage cupboard and open to the garage.
Garage - 4.9 x 2.9 (16'0" x 9'6") - With up & over door leading to the street
Externally - There is a yard to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER GOODMOVE NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44604246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26528722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Move, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.