1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWilton Road, Salisbury
Sold STC £135,000
- Rear Garden with Side Access
- Wet Room
- Bay Window in Bedroom
- Open Plan Living
- Minutes to City Centre
Located just minutes from the train station and City Centre is this gorgeous ground floor garden flat which has been renovated throughout. Great buy to let or first time buy.
The property is located on the western side of Salisbury being about one mile from the City Centre. There is a good range of facilities on the western side of Salisbury and these include: Local shops, garages, schools, churches and a bus service to the City Centre. The Cathedral City of Salisbury has an excellent shopping centre and recreational facilities include: The Playhouse Theatre, a multi-screen Cinema, Arts Centre, Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool. Salisbury has a mainline Railway Station (London Waterloo being approximately 85 minutes travelling time).
Electric wall heaters, doors to bedroom, living area and wet room. There is also plenty of storage and lovely archways which add to the character.
Lounge 11' 4" x 9' max ( 3.45m x 2.74m max )
uPVC patio doors to rear garden, television point on wall ready for flat screen mounting.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, stainless sink unit with modern tap, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling to splashbacks, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, Open plan into Lounge.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 9' 7" ( 4.39m into bay x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, modern electric wall heaters.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, WC, wall hung wash hand basin, electric towel rail.
Side access. Patio area to the immediate rear with 3 steps leading to raised lawn area, bordered by panel fencing.
Leasehold : Lease of 125 years from January 2011.
Service charge and ground rent n/a.
Building Insurance is £767 split between the 6 flats - £27.83 per flat.
Share of the freehold.
Directions: Leave Salisbury along Fisherton Street and at the roundabout (St Paul’s Roundabout) take the first turning left into Wilton Road. Continue along Wilton Road for approximately half a mile and the property can be found on the lefthand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44604255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.