3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHannah Close, Chatham, Kent, ME4
Guide Price £230,000
- Ideal for investors or owner occupiers alike
- Similar properties being let between £1,100 and £1,250 PCM
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en suite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Handy cul de sac location
- Close to local amenities
- Must be sold, priced to sell
GUIDE PRICE: £230,000 to £260,000
Attention investors or owner occupiers alike, this is a brilliant opportunity to purchase a good size modern double fronted end of terrace home, which has been recently decorated but requires some further finishing.
Located in a convenient cul de sac position, within 1.1 miles distance of Chatham Town Centre, which offers a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a Main Line Railway Station into London. Access to the A2/M2 motorway connection is within 4 miles driving distance, allowing convenient access to London and the Kent Coast.
Potential investors are advised that there is an extremely high demand for lettings properties in this area and we understand rents being achieved are anywhere from £1,100 to £1,250 PCM
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44604972.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.