5 bedroom detached house for saleDunvegan Drive, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedrooms
- Downstairs Wc
- Double Glazed
- Off-Road Parking
An extended, detached, five bedroom family home, situated in Rise Park. This is the perfect property for an established or young growing family and must be viewed for the accommodation to be appreciated.
An extended detached five bedroom family home, situated in Rise Park, benefiting from having two reception rooms, two bathrooms and a utility room with wc. This is the perfect property for an established or young growing family and must be viewed for the accommodation to be appreciated. Internally the property comprises of having an entrance porch, hallway, living room with double doors to the dining room, an extended kitchen with central breakfast bar, utility room and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are five spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate recently refitted shower room. Outside the property there is off-road parking to the front, an enclosed lawned garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, double glazed window and a door leading to the hallway.
Stairs to the first floor, wall mounted radiator and door leading to the living room.
Living Room 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, wooden floor covering, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator, gas fire with fireplace. and double doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 6" plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.20m plus recess )
Double glazed patio door leading to the garden, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 17' 7" max x 16' 5" max ( 5.36m max x 5.00m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a wood work surface over, an inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, space for a range cooker with a cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor covering, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for a dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear and side, double glazed French doors providing access to the garden and a further door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 11' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 3.45m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to the side, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a door leading to the downstairs wc.
wc and a wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
Provides access to the loft, airing cupboard and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" into wardrobes x 10' 10" including wardrobes and recess ( 4.17m into wardrobes x 3.30m including wardrobes and recess )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and dressing table with draws and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 8" to the wardrobe ( 3.07m x 2.95m to the wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" max x 7' 1" plus the staircase bulkhead ( 3.15m max x 2.16m plus the staircase bulkhead )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 3" max x 8' 2" ( 2.21m max x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, inset spot lighting and partly tiled wall coverings.
Wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower cubicle with electric shower, partly tiled wall coverings and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and a lawned garden. to the rear of the property there is a lawned garden which is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44605683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.