3 bedroom maisonette for saleOld Shoreham Road, Hove
Sold STC £299,950
- First & Second floor maisonette
- Own street entrance
- Four Bedrooms
- Large South facing lounge
- Newly re-fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite
- Walking distance Hove Station/Central Hove
- On ongoing chain
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this refurbished bright and spacious first and second floor maisonette, with its own entrance, four bedrooms, newly re-fitted kitchen, large South facing lounge, situated within this sought after Hove location within a short walk of Hove station/central Hove.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this refurbished four bedroom, first and second floor maisonette situated within easy walking distance of Hove station/central Hove and the wide open spaces of Hove Park, The flat has the advantage of having its own street entrance, once inside the accommodation has a spacious feel and has versatile accommodation arranged over two floors. On the first floor there is a large South facing lounge, separate newly re-fitted kitchen and a good sized double bedroom. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. To the rear and accessed via a wooden staircase from the kitchen is a parking space which is potentially available to rent at an additional cost. Internal inspection essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
Smooth finish walls and ceiling, high level gas meter and stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator and stairs leading to the second floor.
Lounge 17' 4" x 14' 6" ( 5.28m x 4.42m )
This bright south facing room has a walk in bay window with double glazed panels, painted fireplace surround, with smooth finish walls and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
With double glazed window, tiled fireplace surround, smooth finish walls and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Newly fitted kitchen with white units arranged to two walls comprising of both base cupboards and drawers, built in brushed chrome oven, four burner hob over, roll edge work surfaces with breakfast bar, inset stainless steel sink, matching eye level cupboards, a radiator and twin double glazed windows and door leading to rear staircase.
Smooth finish walls and ceiling with a hatch to the loft.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 14' 6" ( 5.28m x 4.42m )
This bright south facing room has a walk in bay window with double glazed panels, smooth finish walls with a picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, smooth finish walls, tiled fireplace surround, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.06m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window, picture rail and radiator.
White suite comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low level w/c, pedestal sink, part tiled walls and a radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44605695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.