2 bedroom flat for saleFootscray Road London SE9
- First Floor
- Lift Servicing All Floors
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Private Parking Available
- Two Bathrooms
- 0.1 of A Mile To Station
- Integrated Appliances
- New Eltham Village Location
- High Quality Finishings
- Predicted Energy Efficiency Rating: B
A spacious top floor apartment, incorporating high quality finishings, together with a highly convenient location, making it ideal for young professionals, first time buyers and investors in search of a chic modern home close to local amenities.
Internally the apartment is finished to a top spec standard offering generously sized rooms, designed to maximise light and space. Contemporary in design, the high gloss neutral coloured kitchens benefit from fully integrated appliances. The bathrooms/en suites feature modern white wall hung sanitary ware and locally tiled walls with laminate floors. Additional benefits include a lift servicing to all floors and a 10 year build warranty. New Eltham Village with its local shops pubs and restaurants is just a 2 minute walk away offering convenience and everything you need on your doorstep.
New Eltham Station is just 0.1 mile from the apartment, offering services into London Bridge, Charing Cross & Cannon Street. Commuters can also change at Lewisham for the DLR. Well connected by road is the A20 just 0.5 miles, providing a direct route either further into London, or straight to the M25 and Kent.
Tenure: Leasehold (125 Years Remaining) | Ground Rent: £300.00 Per Annum | Service Charge: Approximately £1,133.03 Per Annum | Council Tax Band: TBC (Greenwich) | Predicted Energy Efficiency Rating: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P203189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.