2 bedroom apartment for saleArch View Crescent, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Third Floor Apartment
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Convenient City Centre Location
- Views of City And Anglican Cathedral
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom / WC
- Residents Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing - Central Heating
- EPC TBC
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom third floor apartment situated in this popular and convenient location of Liverpool city centre. The property breifly comprises entrance hall, open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom/WC. The property benefits from double glazing, central heating and is to be offered with no on-going chain. Views of China Town can be appreciated from the living area, as well as views towards Anglican Cathedral from both bedrooms. The property would make an ideal home or investment opportunity. Internal viewings are recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44607111.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.