3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeverns Field, Epping, Essex
- A stunning extended 3 bedroom semi detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Epping Primary School catchment
- Lovely established rear garden
- Good parking
- 5 minutes to the High Street
- Approximately 12 minutes to the station
- EPC energy rating D (62)
Epping is a picturesque market town at the end of the Central Line tube, nestling on the edge of Epping Forest.The bustling High Street is reminiscent of times gone by. The range of unique shops, restaurants and eateries is excellent. Tucked away on the west side of Epping is this lovely 3 bedroom family home. The fantastic news is that it is in the heart of Epping Primary School catchment, a very popular school.The front extension has created an excellent formal dining room which would also be ideal as a second lounge.You will love the feeling of the lounge which is so cosy. You will feel you just want to move straight in, sit down and relax.Then you are drawn to the full width conservatory. The conservatory overlooks the magical garden with its secret areas. You can also enjoy a coffee and relax on the lovely decking area after that long day.The outside room is a real "man cave" and is perfect as a gym or office, or perhaps a playroom or den for the children.
What the Owner says:
It is difficult to believe we moved here 35 years ago - the time has flown by.Since we moved to Severns Field we have changed so much, including extending the front to add an extra room. Adding the conservatory has also made a lot of difference.We have loved living here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else in Epping. We are now moving to a different part of the country and this is the only reason for our move.
- Lounge: 14'1 x 12'2 (4.30m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 17'9 x 9'0 (5.41m x 2.75m)
- Conservatory: 20'6 x 9'11 (6.25m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'4 x 9'9 (5.59m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 10'3 (3.69m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 8'6 (3.10m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 7'10 (2.77m x 2.39m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44607150.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.