3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBardon View Road, Dordon, Tamworth
Sold STC £110,000
- END TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
17 Bardon View Road, Tamworth, B78 1QD We are acting in the sale of the above property and have recieved an offer of £115,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes pleace. The EPC rating is D.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom end terraced house set on a corner plot with garage and off road parking, this property is in need of modernisation and is being offered with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises of, Hallway, Kitchen, lounge, first floor landing three bedrooms and bathroom. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D.
Set on a corner plot with block paved frontage.
With a window and door giving access to:
Staircase rising to the first floor, under stairs storage and doors to:
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.78m )
Patio doors to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
Base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric cooker point, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and a window to front elevation.
Loft access, ceiling light point, built-in airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.90m )
Window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" into alcove x 9' 7" ( 4.01m into alcove x 2.92m )
Window to front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.70m )
Window to rear elevation and a ceiling light point.
Comprising of a bath with glass shower screen, tiling to splashback areas, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, veiling light point, central heating radiator and a window to front elevation.
Patio area, laid to lawn with rear gated access, fencing to side boundaries and a driveway leading to:
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44607174.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.