Studio flat for saleOne Blackfriars, Blackfriars
- Project : One Blackfriars
- Type : Manhattan
- Internal Area : 565 sf. ft.
- Aspect : East
- Tenure : 999 years
- Zone : 1
- Block : Asscher
- Service Charge : £6.50 psf pa
- Ground Rent : £500 pa
- Completion Date : Spring 2018
A luxury brand new off plan11th floor Manhattan apartment (565 Sq. Ft.) with sky garden, facing St Paul’s and East in new dimension to London's skyline One Blackfriars SE1 for re-sales completion date Spring 2018. Facilities include a thermal spa with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and snow cabin, a fitness suite, private screening room, wine cellar and a stunning Executive Lounge on Level 32 where a private dining area can be pre booked. metres (558 feet) making it the tallest residential building in Europe. One Blackfriars is a mix of residential, commercial and retail development on the South Bank of the Thames. One Blackfriars will be a new, landmark mixed use development . At the development's centre stands a 50 storey tower, soon to be a new icon for the capital's skyline, creating a vibrant new place on London's South Bank.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00230F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.