2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, CANVEY ISLAND, Essex
- TWO BEDROOMS
- POTENTIAL FOR THIRD BEDROOM (subject to planning)
- MODERN KITCHEN AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE (17'03" X 11'05")
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT GARAGE (subject to planning)
- CALL TODAY AND BOOK A VIEWING ON 01268 511 311
ANTHONY QUIRK are excited to introduce this immaculate two bedroom link detached bungalow to the selling market. The current vendors have maintained and nurtured this home to a high specification. We urge any serious buyer to book a viewing and appreciate the desirable aesthetics of this home including a contemporary kitchen and three piece bathroom suite twinned with the locality of nearby amenities. CALL THE AQ TEAM TODAY ON 01268 511 311.
Property ref: 121_193_4192972
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44607651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4192972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.