5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Lane, Chalgrove, Oxford
Sold STC £450,000
- Five Bedrooms
- Immaculate throughout
- Fantastic new kitchen
- Generous driveway with double garage
- Three reception rooms
A superb 5 bed family home in Chalgrove Village.
A superb family home situated within a quiet street in the heart of the Village of Chalgrove. The property consists of five bedrooms, large loft room, family bathroom , shower room and excellent living space including a large living room , separate kitchen/breakfast room, office and study. The property is double glazed, newly redecorated and new carpets throughout.
Double garage and a large block paved driveway to the front of the property with a side gated entrance to the rear which opens up into a secluded northwest facing garden fully enclosed by wall and timber fencing.
Wood style flooring, radiator and stairs to landing.
Study 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Rear aspect, wood style flooring
Lounge/dining Room 24' x 13' max ( 7.32m x 3.96m max )
Features double aspect with picture window to front, wood style flooring, radiator and down lighters.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15' 8" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.78m max x 4.32m max )
2 velux windows, rear aspect with door to the rear garden. Range of units with wooden worktops, slate top island, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and double electric oven. Further space for appliance, radiator, gas boiler and tiled flooring.
Office 11' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 2.31m max )
Stairs To Landing
Linen cupboard, fold away steps to loft room.
Loft Room 17' 1" max x 13' 2" max ( 5.21m max x 4.01m max )
Two velux windows, eaves storage, down lighters, radiator. 6' ceiling height at the apex.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 10' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 3.25m max )
Window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 10' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 3.07m max )
Radiator and rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.61m max x 2.92m max )
Rear aspect, down lighters and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.20m max x 2.90m max )
Front aspect, down lighters and radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 4" max x 8' max ( 2.54m max x 2.44m max )
Radiator and window to the front.
Fitted three piece white suite, window, tiling to floor and walls, down lighters and radiator.
White three piece suite, window, tiling to floor and walls, down lighters and radiator.
Northwest facing low maintenance secluded garden, extending to 40' in width. Comprising of paved area, lawn, decking and flower beds with a shed and a side gated access leading to the front of the property.
Front Of Property
Block paved with retaining walls.
Garage 15' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.67m x 2.90m )
Up/Over door. A window to the front.Doors to the side and kitchen. Formaly the garage, part of the garage is being used as an office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44607990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF101388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.