3 bedroom detached house for saleDerwent Road, Highwoods, Colchester
Guide Price £300,000
- Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Double Width Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Guide Price: £320,000 - £330,000
Guide Price: £300,000 - £325,000. Located in the sought-after area of Highwoods, is this very well presented three bedroom detached family home. The property offers a detached double width garage and no onward chain, early viewing would be advised.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Stairs to first floor, double radiator, double glazed window to side.
Obscure double glazed window to front, two piece white suite comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, wooden flooring, built-in understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors to garden, range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated four ring electric hob with cupboard above and built-in oven below, space for all appliances, laminate flooring, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Access to loft space, built-in airing cupboard, ornate coving to ceiling, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to side, three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point, radiator, inset lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" extending to 10' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.97m extending to 3.23m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" narrowing to 7' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.95m narrowing to 2.34m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., part tiled walls, shaver point, tiled floor, radiator.
The rear garden measures approximately 50 ft being commencing with decking area and being laid to lawn with outside tap and side access.
There is a Detached Double Width Garage with up and over door to front, power and light and eaves storage.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.