2 bedroom apartment for saleStation Road, Taplow, Maidenhead
- A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT BY W.E.BLACK
- TWO BEDROOM THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- BUILT TO THE LATEST STANDARDS OF SOUND INSULATION & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- LESS THAN TWO MILES FROM MAIDENHEAD TOWN CENTRE
- THE DEVELOPMENT IS ADJACENT TO TAPLOW MAINLINE STATION WHICH WILL HAVE CROSSRAIL SERVICES
- 1.6 MILES FROM JUNCTION 7 OF THE M4
- SET IN LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GROUNDS AND WITH ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND CAR PARKING
- COMPLETION AUTUMN/WINTER 2016-2017
A top floor apartment in this W.E.Black development. Featuring two bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom, family shower room and a luxury fitted kitchen in an open plan living space all just a short walk to Taplow Mainline Train Station. Call for your appointment to find out more.
Lansdowne Place is located on the southern outskirts of the Village in Institute Road, and a few minutes walk from Taplow Station which is one of the stations to be served by Crossrail. 'The Elizabeth Line' will travel through London connecting Reading in the west and to Shenfield in the east meaning the heart of the West End (Bond Street) will be just 38 minutes away. There are excellent road links providing easy access to the M4 and M25.
The Bishop Centre is close by with a wide range of lifestyle retail stores. Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Tesco all have stores within a mile of the development. Maidenhead town centre provides a wealth of national and local shops in and around the Nicholson Shopping Centre, as well as sports facilities and night-life venues.
Water dominates the area, the River Thames at Maidenhead is picturesque and attractive to walk along or a magnet for water sports - rowers, barges and pleasure boats. The Thames Maidenhead Rowing Club has its base nearby and the purpose-built rowing venue at Dorney Lake is to the south. There are several good golf courses within a few miles and the village has its own Cricket Club. The area is designated green belt with beautiful Burnham Beeches close by.
Nearby the Taplow Court house in the village has been beautifully restored and is now a company headquarters. Cliveden is now a National Trust property with the house itself being a luxury hotel.
Plot 40 is a two bedroom third floor apartment over 993 sq ft. Offering modern open plan living with a fully fitted luxury kitchen. The master bedroom benefits form a quality en-suite bathroom and built in mirrored glass wardrobes. Further benefiting from a family shower room and secure underground allocated parking.
Lounge / Kitchen 23' 11" x 15' 5" ( 7.29m x 4.70m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.85m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
*This brochure has been prepared from plans supplied by the developer. Roger Platt have yet to verify the information derived from these plans because of the stage of construction.
Taplow is a small Buckinghamshire village, situated just north of the A4, midway between Burnham and Maidenhead. Lansdowne Place is a prestigious development of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments with views over countryside and a few minutes walk from Taplow Station. Located on the corner of Station Road and Institute Road in Taplow.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.