3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Hill Road, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster
- Well Presented Three Bedroomed Family Home
- Popular Location
- Partial Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, Wet Room
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking and Garage
Great for first time buyers! Situated in the sought after residential location of Wheatley Hills. Offering front and rear gardens, off road parking and double garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' to the bay x 10' 11" to the recess ( 3.66m to the bay x 3.33m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is the feature wall mounted gas fireplace. Sliding doors give access to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 13' to the recess ( 3.78m x 3.96m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and one single glazed window. There is a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted gas fire and storage cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 9" x 6' 4" ( 4.19m x 1.93m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the electric hob with extractor above. There is an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine. There is a side facing single glazed door which gives access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.34m x 1.93m )
Has a rear and side facing single glazed windows and side facing door giving access to the garden. There is a tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 1" to the wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.77m to the wardrobes )
With front facing double glazed bay window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, additional storage cupboards underneath the bay window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and wet area with shower area. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" to the wardrobes x 12' 11" ( 3.40m to the wardrobes x 3.94m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and one containing the gas central heating boiler. There is a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 5' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.80m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden. To the side of the property is a driveway providing ample off road parking and in turn leads to the double garage. The double garage has double wooden doors, light, power and side facing single glazed window. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44608056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.