3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNapier Place, Dundee, DD2
- Spacious Mid Terraced Villa
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- EPC = D
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Private Gardens
* Spacious mid terraced villa offering accommodation over two levels with off street parking to the front and private gardens to the rear.
* Set in a pleasant cul-de-sac within an established residential area of similar styled homes within easy reach of a range of amenities
* Ideal affordable family home or buy to let investment
* Attractive lounge
* Fully refurbished modern fitted kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances
* Modern shower room
* 3 Double bedrooms all with built in storage
* Double glazing and gas central heating
* Private gardens and driveway
This is a mid terraced villa of non standard construction offering spacious, family sized, accommodation over two levels. The property has been partly refurbished by the current owners with well appointed kitchen diner featuring a wide range of integrated appliances, attractive lounge with oak flooring, modern shower room and 3 double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a driveway to the front affording off street parking and private gardens to the rear. EPC Rating = Band D.
Napier Place is situated to the north west of the city centre and is ideally placed for access to the Kingsway with a range of local amenities nearby.
Ideal family home or buy to let investment with early viewing recommended.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 2" (4.4m x 4m )
Kitchen Diner 13' 11" x 9' 4" (4.25m x 2.85m )
Shower Room 6' 7" x 5' 9" (2m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 9' 0" (3.75m x 2.75m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 14' 1" (3.1m x 4.3m )
Bedroom 11' 0" x 10' 8" (3.35m x 3.25m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44608734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528566195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.