2 bedroom terraced house for saleRhone Walk, SPALDING
Sold STC £40,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- 30% shared ownership, Monthly rental £223 per month
- 12ft Kitchen
- 14ft Lounge/Diner
- South facing rear garden
- Parking space
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Two bedroom mid terrace property
* 30% shared ownership, Monthly rental £223 per month
* 12ft Kitchen
* 14ft Lounge/Diner
* South facing rear garden
* Parking space
Hardwood double glazed door to front to:
Pvcu double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and low-level wc, radiator.
3.86m x 2.34m (12'8" x 7'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounted gas combination boiler.
4.44m x 4.24m (14'7" maximum x 13'11" maximum). Radiator, telephone point, tv point, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, pvcu double glazed french doors with matching side two glazed panels to garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft, two built-in storage s cupboards, door to:
4.47m x 3.23m (14'8" x 10'7" maximum). Telephone point, tv point, built-in airing cupboard, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
4.44m x 2.57m (14'7" x 8'5"). Tv point, two pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, wooden rear gated access, mainly laid to gravel, patio area, outside cold water tap. Parking space to rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44608869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.