3 bedroom detached house for saleCovent Garden Road, Caister-On-Sea, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price £240,000
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage & Allocated Parking
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000. We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow offering two reception rooms, dining room and front and rear gardens. Benefiting from allocated parking and a single garage.
We are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached bungalow offering two reception rooms, a dining room and front and rear gardens. Benefiting from allocated parking and a single garage.
UPVC double glazed door to the side, loft access, storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Living Room 18' 4" x 21' 5" ( 5.59m x 6.53m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the side, two UPVC double glazed patio doors leading out into the rear garden, television point, telephone point, built-in speaker system in the ceiling, tiled flooring, under floor heating, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, door leading to the living room, tiled flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
Window and door to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer, space fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, television point, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 13' ( 2.24m x 3.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, television point, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, shaver point, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Small lawn area, pathway to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised planters and decked area, outside power socket, three outside lights, side access to front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44609232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY101678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.