2 bedroom retirement property for saleWestbury Lane, Newport Pagnell
- TWO BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- WET ROOM WITH GRAB RAILS
- FIELD VIEWS FROM LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- VARIOUS AMENITIES ON-SITE
- LIFT AND WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
Newport Pagnell has it's own High Street and offers a bus service into the city of Milton Keynes for trains, shopping and Milton Keynes theatre. Newport Pagnell is well placed for access to the countryside and local recreational facilities, such as Willen Lake. EPC C.
* OVER 60'S RETIREMENT APARTMENT * A two bedroom apartment in The Limes retirement complex with field views in Newport Pagnell. At The Limes there are a wealth of communal areas and planned activities. Amenities include a restaurant, coffee shop, seating area, atrium, hair/beauty salon and library/IT suite. An additional, resident-run essentials shop adds to the sense of community. The Limes is a purpose built development of 50 apartments arranged on three levels with a lift and wheelchair access throughout. EPC B.
Hallway: 15' 11" x 5' 1" ( 4.85m x 1.55m )
Enter via solid wood fire door. Storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms including the wet room.
Lounge: 11' 1" plus bay x 16' ( 3.38m plus bay x 4.88m )
Double glazed bay window to rear overlooking fields. Radiator. Double glazed door with side light to Juliette balcony. TV point.
Kitchen / Dining Room: 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units. Worksurface over. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Tiling to splash back areas. Integrated electric oven. Inset electric hob. Stainless steel and glass cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 13' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear. Sliding door to wet room. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two: 14' 4" x 9' 9" ( 4.37m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise; vanity based sink unit with cupboard under, low level W.C., wall mounted shower with seat and grab rails for assistance, radiator, fully tiled walls, wet room floor with drainage, extractor fan and shaver point. Sliding door to bedroom one and door to hallway.
At The Limes there are a wealth of communal areas and planned activities. Amenities include a restaurant, coffee shop, seating area, atrium, hair/beauty salon and library/IT suite. An additional, resident-run essentials shop adds to the sense of community. Arranged on three levels with a lift and wheelchair access throughout.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44609250.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPA303924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.