3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurnwood Road, Colchester
Sold STC £225,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Driveway & Garage
- No Onward chain
In need of a little TLC is this family three bedroom semi detached home. Having been slightly extended now comprising of a sun lounge, garage & driveway. No onward chain.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to the entrance hall.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, two built in cupboards, double radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, feature fire place with pebble effect fire with surround, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Sun Room 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Currently being used as a dining room. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, double glazed windows to side, roll edge work surfaces, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, range of base and wall mounted units, tiled flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece suite comprising of enclosed panel bath with wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft space. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 10' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, built in cupboard housing boiler, fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs.
Commences with patio area, laid to lawn, garden shed to remain which has double glazed french doors to the garden, power and light, side gate.
Up and over door, power and light.
To The Front
There is a driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44609313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.