3 bedroom character property for saleThe Green, Green Hammerton, York
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom/wc
- Sitting Room, Dining Room & Snug
- Stylish 19'10" Long Dining Kitchen
- Basement Study, Utility Room & Wine Cellar
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Gated Drive, Garage & Car Port
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Garden Room
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED GEORGIAN PROPERTY WITH A SURPRISINGLY SPACIOUS INTERIOR
A reception hall with oak flooring, elegant staircase and stripped pine period doors leads off to 2 formal reception rooms with open fires, snug with wood burning stove, cloakroom/wc and a stunning split level dining kitchen with the dining area featuring double doors opening out into the rear garden and a kitchen with granite worktops, inset period style sink, integrated appliances to include induction hob with extractor hood over and double oven and grill under, fridge and dishwasher. A latched door off the reception hall reveals returning steps leading down to the surprisingly spacious basement area which features a centrally heated games room/office, boiler room, larder and wine cellar.
The first floor landing leads off to a master bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and an impressive house bathroom with both period style bathtub and walk-in shower. Other internal features of note include oil fired radiator central heating and bespoke sealed unit double glazed sashed and Yorkshire sliding windows.
Externally a gated driveway leads to a single brick built garage (174 x 810) with car port and the delightful rear garden has been landscaped to feature paved pathways and seating areas, lawns with stocked flower bed borders and a summer house (180 x 610) with an adjoining brick built garden store (136 x 68).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44609655.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26533388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.