3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaesderwen Road, Pontymoile
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- PLEASANT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- 3 BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC CONVERSION
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/ CLOAKROOM
- MODERN NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- SPACIOUS WELL MAINTAINED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Holmes and Castle are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property with good sized additional loft conversion. The house is situated in the pleasant suburb of Pontymoile near Pontypool. Benefits include new double glazing and gas central heating throughout. There is a downstairs WC/ cloakroom, several original features to note including authentic oak flooring and doors, plus a recently fitted modern kitchen. The delightful front and rear gardens are worthy of mention and there is also driveway parking suitable for at least 3 vehicles. The house is decorated to a superb standard and we would recommend internal viewing in order to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44610273.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6889551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.