3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNobes Avenue, Bridgemary, Gosport
- Three bedroom family home located in Bridgemary
- Entrance hall
- Fitted kitchen & lounge
- Dining room & Conservatory
- Three bedrooms & re-fitted family bathroom
- Attractive front and rear gardens
- Driveway to front
- No forward chain
LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY IN BRIDGEMARY? Features include: Entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, separate wc, attractive front and rear gardens, driveway providing off street parking to the front, no forward chain.
LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY IN BRIDGEMARY? Features include: Entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, separate wc, attractive front and rear gardens, driveway providing off street parking to the front, no forward chain. To arrange an internal inspection contact Fox & Sons on 02392 503733 to save any potential disappointment.
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" into bay x 12' 7" max ( 4.55m into bay x 3.84m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, open fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed French style doors to conservatory. door to lounge, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to side access, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, additional space for white good.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
UPVC construction, UPVC patio door to garden.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 1" into bay x 10' 5" max ( 4.60m into bay x 3.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, wc.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, heated towel rail, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin.
To the front there is a driveway providing off street parking, pedestrian side access via gate, laid to lawn area, flower and shrub borders and enclosed to perimeters. To the rear the garden is patio laid with a laid to lawn section, brick built BBQ, vegetable plot, greenhouse, two sheds, brick built shed, outside tap and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.