5 bedroom detached house for saleJubilee Lane, Cromer
Sold STC £425,000
- NEW BUILD Detached Family Home with Sea Views!
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner, Utility & Lounge
- Five Bedrooms (Two with En Suites) & Study
- Garage & Rear Garden
- Help to Buy is Available!
- Fully Carpeted Throughout
This stunning new build detached house has sea views & is a generous 2,034 square foot in size. Set over three storeys boasting five bedrooms (two with ensuites) & ample living space throughout. With a garage & enclosed rear garden with a patio area & raised lawn.
This stunning brand new 5 bedroom detached house has sea views & is a generous 2,034 square foot in size. Set over three storeys on the ground floor there is a study, cloakroom, utility room, & a living room with double doors leading to the spacious open plan kitchen & dining area. The first floor has a family bathroom & four bedrooms - one with en suite & one with a large bay window offering sea views! On the second floor there is the fifth bedroom suite with dressing room & en suite shower room. There is a brickweave driveway providing access to the garage with a door to the garden. The enclosed rear garden has a paved patio seating area & a raised lawn.
Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
BITTERN MEWS is an exclusive new build development of just nine houses. This stunning mews development is within walking distance of the sea front and offers a great choice for home buyers. These new energy efficient homes are built to a high specification using the latest building techniques. Each home has been carefully designed and offers either a garage or driveway parking, and an enclosed beautifully landscaped or patio rear garden. The kitchens vary in style and colour, all have integrated appliances and luxury bathrooms. With flooring throughout, and a number of properties include en suites and utility rooms. The development benefits from a 10 year warranty provided by CRL warranty.
Living Room 16' 9" x 11' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.38m )
Kitchen / Dining Room 26' 5" x 13' 11" ( 8.05m x 4.24m )
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.68m )
Study 9' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.29m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Master Bedroom 18' 4" x 11' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 4 14' 11" x 8' 10" ( 4.55m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 5 10' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.29m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Dressing Room 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
En Suite 10' 6" x 5' 8" ( 3.20m x 1.73m )
Garage 19' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.87m x 2.82m )
Total Home Area
The square foot of this property is approximately: 2,034
- All sanitary ware by Ideal and Roca.
- Crosswater showers.
- Wall mounted mirrors in principle bathrooms.
- Fully tiled shower and bath areas.
- Chrome heated towel rails.
- Shaver sockets.
Heating and lighting
- Gas fired central heating and domestic hot water.
- Central heating controls and thermostatically controlled radiators.
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchen areas with low energy lights throughout.
- Brushed stainless steel sockets and switch plates.
- Lighting to garages.
- Solar PV systems with system inverters and monitoring.
- Integrated CO2/smoke detectors.
Kitchen and Utility
- Stylish gloss white in plots 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8.
- Selection of stone or ivory kitchens in plots 4, 5, 6, and 9.
- Post-formed laminate worktops.
- Built in Hotpoint ovens, stainless steel Hotpoint gas hobs with stainless steel cooker hoods and splashbacks.
- Hotpoint integrated fridge/freezer.
- Hotpoint integrated dishwasher (except in plots 2, 3 and 8).
- Utility rooms with space for a washing machine and dryer in plots 4, 5, 6 and 9.
- Wine chiller in plot 4.
- Hard and soft landscaping, patios and pathways.
- Feature gardens to some houses.
- Boundary screening with privacy and security in mind.
- Carpet laid as an optional extra from a range of colours.
- Fully tiled wet areas.
- Amtico Spacia to kitchens and utilities as standard, other areas as an optional extra.
- TV and satellite points to principal rooms.
- Polished, satin stainless steel ironmongery.
- Matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings.
- Satinwood finish to woodwork.
- Built in wardrobes to principal bedrooms.
External and Internal Joinery
- Solid core, paneled internal doors.
- Timber double glazed windows.
- Powder-coated aluminium garage doors.
- Electric garage door to plot 1.
- Composite main entrance doors with multi-point locking system.
There will be an appointed Management Company for the soft landscaped communal areas, with an estates charge per annum, per home.
Bittern Mews is well located, set on the outskirts of the popular seaside town of Cromer on the North Norfolk coast, known as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, within walking distance of the beach, town centre and local amenities. A bus stop is less than a 5 minute walk away, and there is an infant school, junior school and local high school, all within a short walk from Bittern Mews.
Cromer became a resort in the early 19th century and is famous for its Cromer crabs and lobsters, and late Victorian pier, home to the Pavilion Theatre. With its beautiful Blue Flag family friendly sandy beaches, promenade and surrounding cliff tops, providing a range of spectacular scenery for walking and other outdoor pursuits. The town has a variety of both independent and well known retailers, and several cafes, restaurants and public houses. Other attractions include Amazonia Zoo, a cinema, galleries, the Cromer Museum and Lifeboat Museum. Leisure facilities include tennis courts, cricket pavilion and 18 hole Royal Cromer Golf Club, once visited by King Edward VII. Local amenities include a library, hospital, doctors surgery and dental practices. The city of Norwich and Norwich International Airport are well connected to Cromer by road and rail, with onward rail connections to London, Liverpool Street. Nearby towns include Sheringham, Holt and North Walsham.
-Prospective purchasers should be aware that the images shown are for a range of properties on Bittern Mews and each plot will differ from these images.
-Please note the internal measurements are builders measurements and are to be confirmed.
Travelling into Cromer from North Walsham or Norwich on the A140, as you arrive into Cromer. Turn right onto Station Road, and Jubilee Lane is the first right.
Arriving from Holt on the main A149 North Norfolk coast road, follow signs through the town centre to Norwich. Pass Cromer Academy High School on the left, and take the first left onto Station Road, and Jubilee Lane is the first right.
Bittern Mews can be found at NR27 0EN.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44610498.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.