4 bedroom detached house for saleDickens Drive, Old Stratford, Milton Keynes
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SINGLE GARAGE
- VILLAGE LOCATION
A four bedroom detached house in the sought after village location of Old Stratford. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, fitted kitchen with free standing appliances, en-suite to master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A four bedroom detached house in the sought after village location of Old Stratford. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, dining room, lounge, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, en-suite to master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside are gardens to front, rear and single garage.
Enter via half glazed Wooden door. Wall mounted thermostat for central heating control. Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Artex and coving to ceiling. Walk in cupboard under stairs. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to all rooms:
Push flush WC. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback area. Single panel radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge: 14' x 11' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.56m )
Open feature fireplace with pine surround and tiled hearth. TV and telephone point. Double panel radiator. Artex and coving to ceiling. Wall lights. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Dining Room: 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Single panel radiator. Laminate flooring. Artex and coving to ceiling. Double glazed doors to rear elevation.
Kitchen: 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
1½ bowl ceramic sink with mixer taps over and tiled splashback area. Cupboard under. A range of units to both base and eye level. Ceramic tiled flooring. Gas cooker point. Space for dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double panel radiator. Arch to:
Utility Room: 6' 10" x 4' 9" ( 2.08m x 1.45m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with tiles splashback area and cupboard under. Plumbing for a washing machine. Wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water. A range of units to both base and eye level. Ceramic tiled flooring. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Access to loft. Storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms:
Bedroom One: 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Laminate flooring. Artex ceiling. Picture rail. Two built in wardrobes. Two double glazed windows to front elevation. Single panel radiator.
Push flush WC. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback area. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two: 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Artex to ceiling. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Four: 8' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.06m )
Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to from elevation.
White colour suite to comprise of: Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps over (telephone) style. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback area. Push flush WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Tarmac driveway providing car hardstanding with lawn area to side. Small hedge gated side area leading to rear garden and access to side elevation.
Enclosed to all sides by panelled fencing. The remainder is laid to lawn with patio area.
Of brick construction with metal up and over door with power and light connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44610507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.