2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHall Avenue, RUSHDEN
Sold STC £225,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Large Rear Garden With Feature Pond
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Solar Panels
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow. In brief the accommodation comprises of lounge, extended kitchen/diner, family bathroom, two good size bedrooms with ensuite to master, large garden, off road parking, garage & solar panels.
Upvc door to side aspect, radiator, loft access.
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, electric feature fire place, gas point, radiator, TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, door into ensuite.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear aspect, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shower with shower cubicle, tiled, heated towel rail.
Two obscure double glazed windows to side aspect, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, WC, tiled shower cubicle with shower.
Inner Hall/study Area
Double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, .
Kitchen area has two double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink with drainer, tiling to splash back area, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, Space for range oven, extractor fan over.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, loft access.
Paved frontage providing off road parking. Double gates to the side providing more off road parking leading into rear garden and large garage.
Large patio area with hot tub and seating area. Orchard with an array of fruit trees, pathway leading to summer house with light and power. Large lawned area with graveled area and decking. Pergola with grape vines providing covered area for large pond approximately 5 ft deep and holding approximately 6000 gallons water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44610522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.