5 bedroom detached house for saleNetherwood Close, Hastings
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended four/five bedroom detached house
- Integral garage, off road parking for up to three vehicles
- South facing rear garden with decking
- 22' x 15' open plan living room/kitchen diner
- Two/three reception rooms and a utility room
- Recently modernised and finished to a high specification
An exceptionally well presented four/five bedroom extended detached house located in a cul-de-sac on the northern outskirts of Hastings within close proximity to St. Helens Woods, the Conquest Hospital, bus routes, primary and secondary schools. Recently modernised and finished to a high specification, benefits include a south facing rear garden with decking, integral garage with insulated electric door, block paved driveway with parking for up to three vehicles, part bamboo wood flooring, double glazed windows, gas central heating system with a modern Worcester combination boiler and a weather compensating thermostat. The property comprises entrance hall, hallway with two built in storage cupboards, cloakroom/WC, open plan 22' x 15' living room/kitchen diner with bi-folding doors to the rear garden, modern contemporary fitted kitchen with a quartz worktop, integrated appliances include a double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and an integrated sink with a waste disposal unit. Further ground floor rooms include a cinema room with JBL surround sound, vaulted ceiling with weather sensitive, remote operated Velux roof windows, office/bedroom five, utility room with door to garden and an integral garage with a remote controlled electric door. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom and landing with a built in storage cupboard and feature window. Council Tax Band E. Charge for 2016/2017 is £2,117.94.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44611224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rimell Hastings Online Estate Agent, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.