3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiles Close, Raunds, WELLINGBOROUGH
Offers in Excess of £165,000
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached house
- En-suite shower to main bedroom
- UPVc Conservatory
- Lounge/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Off-road parking for two vehicles
*Three bedroom with en-suite shower*Conservatory*Enclosed rear garden*Off-road parking*
Competitively priced modern three bedroom semi-detached house, benefiting from a conservatory, en-suite to main bedroom, UPVc double glazing and gas radiator heating. Offered with no upward chain, an internal inspection is highly recommended. Entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, conservatory. Three bedrooms, en-suite shower, principal bathroom. Gardens to front & rear, off-road parking.
Radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
3.94m x 3.81m (12'11" x 12'6"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with coal effect gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, access to:
2.79m x 2.41m (9'2" x 7'11"). Radiator, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, patio doors to:
2.92m x 2.44m (9'7" x 8'). PVCu double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof, French double doors to rear garden.
2.77m x 2.34m (9'1" x 7'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear.
PVCu double glazed window to side, access to loft.
3.81m x 3.53m (12'6" x 11'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard, radiator, extractor fan.
2.87m x 2.44m (9'5" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.41m x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, extractor fan.
Open plan front garden. Gated pedestrian side access.
Hard standing for two vehicles.
An enclosed, mature garden. Lawn, enclosed by timber fencing, a variety of plants, shrubs and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44611518.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.