3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShelley Rise, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
- Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
- Viewing Recommended
A spacious well presented semi-detached family home in this popular location close to local amenities and transport links. The property is offered to the market with no vendor chain, gas central heating and double glazing.
A half glazed front facing sealed unit door, stairs rising to the first floor landing and central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' x 11' 7" max ( 6.40m x 3.53m max )
An open plan living and dining area with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth with a pebbled effect gas living flame fire.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and double glazed French doors with side panels giving access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a hob with stainless steel extractor above, electric oven, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer. There are two rear facing double glazed windows and a sealed unit door gives access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.02m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window overlooking the garden, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 1" max ( 2.95m x 2.46m max )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard over the bulk head.
Has an obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bath. There is tiling to the walls and floor, central heating radiator and cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
The property has enclosed front and rear gardens. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and a driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio area and shed.
Has power, light and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44611803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.