Studio flat for saleThe Tower, George Wharf, Vauxhall
- Manhattan apartment
- Service Charge p.a. - £5,787
- Ground Rents 1 bedroom £400-500 per annum
- Aspect - South London
- Size (sq. ft.) - 490
- Floor - 19th Floor
- Car park : Price to include valet car parking
- Tenure : Lease term 999 years from 25 December 1999
A luxury Manhattan apartment (490 Sq. Ft.) on 19th floor in a breathtaking River Thames development providing spectacular views over the capitals landmarks. The Tower, One St. George Wharf will be one of the tallest residential towers in Europe, offering an opportunity to acquire the ultimate Central London apartment.” Business facilities in The Tower include a boardroom with conference facility, a business lounge and a private screening room Private Dining, Wi-Fi throughout facility. Leisure facilities include a tower residents only private health club with gym, infinity pool, sauna and steam rooms and treatment rooms. The Tower at St George Wharf is nearby to Vauxhall Cross, a transport node for buses, London Underground trains and over ground railway services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001F82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.