3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLealholme Court, Howdale Road, Hull
Sold STC £100,000
- Autumn Sale! Was £109,950. Reduced to £100,000 - £110,000.
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens & Private Court Yard
- 2x Vehicle Parking Spaces
- 3 bedrooms
***AUTUMN SALE PROPERTY!!!*** A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS "TARDIS STYLE" MODERN LINKED END TERRACED FAMILY HOUSE- FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY!
A deceptively spacious "TARDIS style" modern style three bedroom linked end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating, double glazing and security alarm system, being totally misleading in size and specification from its facade. So must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated
With double glazed Acacia style door and double glazed screen to side.
Lounge 14' 2" max/ inc' stairs area x 13' 8" max/ inc' stairs area ( 4.32m max/ inc' stairs area x 4.17m max/ inc' stairs area )
With double glazed window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and radiator. Open plan to:-
Dining Room 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
With double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.18m x 1.88m )
With stainless steel inset sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, stainless steel four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and filter cooker hood, built in dishwasher, extractor fan, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, double glazed window and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.19m max x 2.62m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" max x 7' 5" max ( 2.97m max x 2.26m max )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 6' ( 2.03m x 1.83m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With built in storage cupboard.
To the side of the property is a concrete area with attached brick built outbuilding having light, power points, security alarm system, plumbing for automatic washing machine and ground anchor suitable for a motorbike.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, light, cold water tap, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
Adjacent to the property is a communal tarmac court yard area with two allocated private parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44611833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.