3 bedroom terraced house for saleAllendale Avenue, Nottingham
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Driveway With Off Street Parking For One Car
- Easy Access To Aspley Lane With Local Shops & Transport Links To The City Centre
- Front & Rear Garden
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this fantastic mid-terraced house in the popular location of Aspley, NG8. Well-presented throughout this property would make a great first starter home for any first time buyer looking to get their feet onto the property ladder.
This three bedroom, mid-terrace property is a perfect any first time buy for anyone looking to get their feet on to the property ladder. With three bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, front and rear gardens and off street parking for one car this property offers plenty of space and is well proportioned for any family home located in the popular area of Aspley. This is one of the larger properties on this street with all three bedrooms being fantasticly sized and can comfortably fit double beds. With the rear garden of a decent size the property would be fantastic for a family with any pets. To the side of the property there is a alley way leading straight back to Aspley Lane which is perfect for local Transport links into the City Centre and local amenities and shops. Being located in the area of Aspley it is convenient to get to plenty of great local schools. Viewing's are highly advised, call office to BOOK NOW!!
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and a solid oak flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed French doors leading to the garden, gas fire place with a slate half and wooden surround, wall mounted radiator, TV point and solid oak flooring and a door to the kitchen.
Dining Room 10' 4" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.18m Max )
Large Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.47m Max x 2.57m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden with a integrated understairs cupboard which is perfect for a larder. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher with space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen also houses the combination boiler.
Access via stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and a wall mounted radiator with an overstairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 3.18m Max x 4.47m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and a small double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator with a integral storage area.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.22m Max x 2.69m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscure glass window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath, shower cubicle with a over head mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC with a non steam heated mirror with part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway for one car which has gated access and also one allocated parking space just outside of the drive. To the rear of the property is fenced boundary, access to the alleyway leading to Aspley lane and a brick out building which is currently being used as a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44611863.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.