4 bedroom detached house for saleGoldfinch Drive, Attleborough
Sold STC £300,000
- Over 9 years left on the NHBC Warranty
- Over 1 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
- Upgraded Fixtures and Fittings
- Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms, 24'7 Kitchen/Diner
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Detached Single Garage plus two off road car parking spaces
- Guide Price £300,000 - £310,000
NEARLY NEW! This Taylor Wimpey design detached house located on the edge of Attleborough comes upgraded fixtures & fittings, comprising four double bedrooms, 24'7 kitchen/dining, two further receptions, landscaped rear garden & a single garage & off road parking! GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£310,000
This outstanding detached house designed by the one of the UK's largest residential developers Taylor Wimpey, situated of the edge of Attleborough, benefiting from convenient access to the towns amenities, schools and A11. The property comes with over 9 years left on the NHBC warranty and just over a year left of the developer's warranty, providing piece of mind and security when buying this property. Entering the family home offers a light and airy hallway, allowing access to the downstairs reception space and stairs to the first floor landing, benefiting from a 24'7 kitchen/diner to rear aspect, which has been upgraded by the current owners upon moving in; this includes tiled flooring, upgraded kitchen units and appliances. The living room and study are located to the front of the property which benefit from a downstairs cloakroom accessed from the hallway. Upstairs offers four double bedrooms off landing, an en-suite to the master and the family bathroom. The property is fuelled by gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. Externally offers an enclosed landscaped rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, side access to the detached garage and gated access to the side allowing access to the driveway. The front of the property offers a paved path leading to the front door, lawned area enclosed by a mix of plants and shrub border. To be truly appreciated the property should be viewed internally, call now to register!
Double glazed door to front aspect, storage cupboard under the stairs and recess.
W.C. wash hand basin, fully tiled floors and walls with an integrated half wall vanity mirror, radiator.
Study 10' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, connection points for television and telephone, neutral carpet.
Living Room 15' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, connection points for a telephone and television, radiator, panel glass doors leading to the dining room.
Kitchen Diner 24' 7" x 10' 7" max ( 7.49m x 3.23m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of soft close wall and base units, work surfaces which includes a stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, integral washing machine and dishwasher and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, Built-in double gas oven with a AEG microwave oven above, electric cooker point. The kitchen has a fully tiled floor, two radiators and houses the Ideal Logic heat 15 combi boiler. There is a double glazed window to rear aspect along with double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, in addition to the single glazed panel double doors leading through to the living room and single glazed panel single door from the hallway.
Stairs from the hallway, airing cupboard, loft access with ladder, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.86m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, floor to ceiling vanity mirrors positioned on the main wall, touch activated dimmer lights, radiator.
Double shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled floors and half tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 4.22m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" Into Recess x 9' Max ( 3.89m Into Recess x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.10m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted blinds.
Fully tiled bathroom suite comprising a glass screened bath with mixer taps and over head shower, wash hand basin, W.C. extractor fan, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property has a tarmac driveway to the side which leads to the single detached garage, there is a paved pathway leading to the front door with borders around the front lawn of various plants and shrubs.
The landscaped rear garden features a paved patio area in addition to lawn that has borders of planted trees and is all enclosed by fencing, which includes a side gate that leads to the tarmac driveway and a side door to the garage.
Garage 18' x 9' 7" ( 5.49m x 2.92m )
Single detached garage with a up and over door and is supplied with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.