2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrooklyn Road, Bulwell, Nottingham
Sold STC £90,000
- *GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000*
- Two Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Viewing Essential
- South Facing Enclosed Garden
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000* A fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented, two bedroom, traditional end terrace property situated in Highbury Vale. Internally this property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer!
*GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000* A fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented, two bedroom, traditional end terrace property situated in Highbury Vale. The property internally has to be viewed to appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. With it's enclosed, secure, south facing, rear garden, spacious two reception rooms, good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom and modern kitchen this property would suit any young first time buyers or a potential landlord looking for a suitable investment. Internally the property comprises of having a living room, spacious dining room and fitted kitchen, upstairs there are two good size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Outside the property to the rear there is an enclosed low maintenance, south facing garden,
Living Room 13' 2" into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.01m into recess x 3.43m )
Double glazed window and door to the front, wall mounted radiator, inset feature fireplace, wood floor covering, coving to the ceiling and a door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 2" plus recess x 13' 1" into recess ( 3.40m plus recess x 3.99m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, coving to the ceiling, undertsairs storage and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the side and a door leading to the garden.
Wall mounted radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 13' 3" max ( 3.45m x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 2" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.10m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Re-fitted bathroom, double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, wc, P shaped bath with an electric shower over and fitted shower screen, partly tiled wall coverings and a built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a small courtyard which provides storage for the bins. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed, private garden which comprises of having a paved patio seating area, raised brick ornamental flower bed a feature stone wall to the rear which is enclosed by fencing, an outbuilding which provides storage and houses the boiler, there is also a gate providing secure rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44614566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.