3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTiberius Close, Highwoods, Colchester
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Cul De Sac Location
- En Suite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Immaculate Inside
- Front & Rear Gardens
Located at the end of a cul de sac we have pleasure in offering for sale this very well presented extended three bedroom semi detached family home. With nothing to do other than move in this house has everything you could wand and more. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Obscure double glazed entrance door leading to entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, wooden finished flooring, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the front aspect, two piece suite comprising of a low level w/c, corner wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, wooden finished flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place, wooden finished flooring, coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, built in under stairs storage cupboard, wooden finished flooring, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
Double glazed french doors to garden, tiled flooring with under floor heating, a range of double glazed windows and panels, power and light, tv point.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, roll edge work surface with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, inset five ring gas hob & extractor over, built in oven, range of base and wall mounted units, space for fridge, washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor with under floor heating.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, coving to ceiling.
Obscured double glazed window to rear, three piece white suite comprising of a , low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, double tiled shower cubicle, tiled flooring, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Extractor fan, three piece white suite comprising of a paneled enclosed bath with mixer taps and telephone style shower attachment, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, part tiled walls, wood finished flooring, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, garden shed to remain, outside tap.
To The Front
Decking area, driveway leading to a garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44614620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.