3 bedroom link detached house for saleAnvil Close, Portslade, Brighton
- Extended and versatile family home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Feature open plan living area
- Tucked away close
- South facing garden
- Large conservatory
- Private driveway
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this well presented and extended 3/4 bedroom family home, situated within this tucked away location. With private driveway, South facing garden, Feature open plan living area with contempory kitchen, internal inspection strongly reccomended.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this extended and versatile family home situated within this quiet tucked away close. The house has bright and spacious accomodation arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a feature open plan living area running the length of the house with ample space for living and dining areas, with a well fitted contempoary kitchen. large rear conservatory over looking the garden, seperate dining room/bedroom four and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including two good sized doubles and a shower room. Outside there is an attractive lawned front garden and to the rear a South facing patio garden. Internal inspection strongly reccomended to appreciate the spacious an versatile accomodation on offer.
Smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator and paneled door with decorative inserts leading to
Feature Living Area 25' 4" x 16' 5" ( 7.72m x 5.00m )
This room is a real feature of the house, with wooden laminate flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling. Radiators, attractive fitted fire place surround with electric fire. Amicable space for both dining and living areas with staircase with decoartive painted turn spindles leading to the first floor and with a large opening leading to the kitchen.
Contemporary Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
Opening and overlooking the rear section of the living area. Real sociable space with a range of white high gloss units arranged to three walls in a U shape comprising of both base cupboards and drawers. There is a built in waist height chrome smeg oven with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Smeg 4 burner hob with matching extractor complimented by roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer. Selection of matching eye level cupboards, tiled splash backs with the remaining walls being smooth finish. The kitchen has a tiled floor, radiator and a door providing access to a large built in pantry.
Rear Conservatory 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
This is a fabulous space which can be accessed by the living room. Glazed replacement windows to all three sides overlooking the garden. Large double glazed door providing direct access. Glazed roof with remote control fan and electric open skylight, tiled floor and a radiator making this an all year round room.
Dining Room/bedroom 4 16' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.11m x 2.59m )
Versatile space with both double glazed doors to the front and rear, smooth finish walls, ceiling coving and a radiator. This room could easily be utilised as a home office, dining room or fourth bedroom.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Obscure glass double glazed window, white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a low level w/c, sink set into vanity unit with cupboard underneath, radiator, part tiled walls with the remaining of the walls being smooth finish, ceiling coving and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, smooth finish walls and a coved ceiling. Hatch to loft space, airing cupboard with pre lock cylinder and with slatted shelved storage with a continuation with the turn spindles and painted hand rail.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.84m )
This good sized room has a double glazed window overlooking the front, smooth finish walls, coved ceiling, recess ideal for a wardrobe, radiator and with amicable space for a double bed and bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
This good sized room has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, ceiling coving and space for a double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.95m x 1.85m )
With double glazed window overlooking the front, ceiling coving and a radiator.
With obscure glass window with a white suite with chrome fitments comprising of a large shower cubicle with glazed sliding shower door, with a wall mounted shower, Low level w/c, sink inset in vanity unit with cupboard beneath, Tiled walls with heated towel rail and a tiled floor.
Providing off-street parking for one car.
South Facing Rear Garden
Accessed via the conservatory or kitchen, with a large shed and summerhouse and amicable space for garden furniture and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.