7 bedroom house for saleThornlaw Road, West Norwood, SE27
- Fantastic seven bedroom house
- Spacious reception room with fireplace
- Conservatory with patio doors to garden
- Two modern kitchens
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Six further bedrooms, five with en-suite shower rooms
- Substantial garden with outbuilding
- Great location close to many shops and amenities
This substantial seven bedroom detached house boasts generously sized accommodation presented in good condition throughout and a large rear garden.
Within easy reach of the amenities of West Norwood and Streatham High Road, while the green open spaces of Streatham Common and Norwood Park are nearby. The nearest station is West Norwood (National Rail), while the A23 provides good motoring links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.