3 bedroom terraced house for saleMacers Lane, Wormley, Broxbourne
Offers in Excess of £370,000
- Immaculately Presented
- Extended Ground Floor
- Potential For Loft Conversion. (STPP)
- Three Bedrooms
- Superb Kitchen/Diner
- Living Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway.
Superb extended family home presented in a first class condition throughout with potential to extend into the loft to create an additional bedroom. (STPP). An early viewing is advised.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb extended three bedroom family home, situated in a popular residential area close to local amenities and within cathchment of Broxbourne Secondary school. Property is presented in immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a large ground floor extension to the rear to create a fabulous open planned kitchen/ diner with space for sofa also. Property benefits from off street parking to the front and a garage on block and offers potential to extend into the loft to create an additional bedroom if required. (STTP). An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator. Door to:
Lounge 17' 7" narrowing to 9' 7" x 15' ( 5.36m narrowing to 2.92m x 4.57m )
Two radiators, wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace with insert coal effect fire, under stairs storage cupboard. Door to:
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 5" x 13' 1" max ( 5.31m x 3.99m max )
Window and door to rear aspect, comprehensively fitted with an extensive range of white high gloss wall and base units, space for cooker , washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer and tumble dryer. Extensive preparation surfaces incorporating sink unit, integrated extractor fan, vertical radiator and additional radiator, wood effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 14' max x 8' 9" extending to 10' 1" max ( 4.27m max x 2.67m extending to 3.07m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator. free standing bedroom furniture to remain including corner wardrobe, two bedside tables, dresser and chest of draws.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 1" min plus door reses ( 3.56m x 2.46m min plus door reses )
Window to front aspect, radiator, free standing wardrobe to remain.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" narrowing to 6' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m narrowing to 1.93m x 2.06m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level flush w.c, vanity unit comprising wash hand basin with cupboard below. Illuminated mirrored wall mounted cabinet, cupboard housing combi boiler. radiator, vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway affording off street parking for two vehicles. To the rear the property boasts a delightful landscaped low maintenance garden, paved on two levels with a covered pergola to rear. Rear gate leading to garage on block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44615130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.