5 bedroom terraced house for saleCort Way, Fareham
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Five Bedroom Family Home
- Highly Requested Location
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Loft Conversion with Two Further Ample Sized Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Four Piece Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden with Garage and Off Road Parking
- Near to Schools, Amenities and Good Transport Links
- No Forward Chain
- EPC - D
***PURCHASER INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS***
Taylor Hill and Bond are delighted to present for sale this extended five bedroom family home situated in the highly requested location of Fareham. This property comprises; entrance hall, WC, open concept kitchen/conservatory, lounge/diner with french doors opening up on to the rear patio, three bedrooms including the master bedroom and family bathroom on the first floor and a further two ample sized bedrooms on the second floor.
Externally, this property benefits from a large garden, garage and off road parking to the rear.
The area boasts good local schooling, transport links, and amenities. An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Agents note: The property is in need of modernisation.
19' 11'' x 13' 0'' (6.07m x 3.96m)
11' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.50m x 3.30m)
12' 0'' x 9' 11'' (3.65m x 3.02m)
First Floor Landing
12' 11'' x 10' 11'' (3.93m x 3.32m)
11' 6'' x 10' 11'' (3.50m x 3.32m)
9' 3'' x 8' 8'' (2.82m x 2.64m)
6' 5'' x 5' 6'' (1.95m x 1.68m)
Second Floor Landing
13' 5'' x 11' 1'' (4.09m x 3.38m)
13' 5'' x 7' 8'' (4.09m x 2.34m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44619357.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.