2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaburnum Way, Witham
Sold STC £240,000
- Spacious Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Backing onto Playing Fields
- Short Distance to the Station
- Lounge, Study and Play Room
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing Throughout
A rare opportunity to purchase this spacious two bedroom semi detached house boasting a 70' rear garden backing onto playing fields and offering a short walk to the station.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, study, play room/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, off street parking, a large garden and solar panels.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, under stair storage, doors leading to;
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 9" max ( 4.29m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, radiator.
Play Room / Dining Room 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces, plumbing for slim line dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted boiler, space for cooker.
Study 9' x 5' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, Venty passive ventilation system, Worcester wave smart thermostat, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.72m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 4" plus recess ( 3.23m x 3.15m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, enclosed panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls.
Block paved driveway for several cars with lawn area to side.
70' rear garden backing onto playing fields, patio area, lawn area, gated rear access, mature trees and shrubs, enclosed by panelled fencing.
The property has been fitted with solar panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44619522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.