3 bedroom terraced house for saleCropton Road, Hull
- Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Well presented family home which demands internal inspection.
Rarely does a house of this standard become available in this popular location. Comprising of fitted kitchen, two receptions, three bedrooms and rear garden. Located in this popular area close to school catchment it will be a popular property and should be viewed at your earliest opportunity.
Ideally located within desired school catchment area this well presented family home.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with real flame gas effect fire, radiator, ceiling rose and laminate effect flooring.
Dining Room 10' 6" max x 10' ( 3.20m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed double doors to rear, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 3.58m plus recess x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two built in storage cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 7' 6" plus recess ( 3.43m x 2.29m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
There is a garden to the front of the property with shrub hedging. To the rear the garden is laid mainly to lawn with paved area, timber boundary fencing, side access gate, brick storage and outside wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44623176.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.