3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlavells Lane, Dudley
Sold STC £120,000
- Spacious Terrace Residence
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Appointed Throughout
- Detached Garage To The Rear
- Plentiful Parking To The Front Of The Property
- Ideal Location In A Private And Quiet Area
- Refitted Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen With Spacious Lounge Diner
Beautifully appointed three bedroom terrace residence benefiting from a detached garage to the rear and ample parking to the front of the property. Inside this property boasts a spacious lounge and dining area with a fitted and practical kitchen, three bedrooms and a re fitted bathroom
Beautifully appointed three bedroom terrace residence benefiting from a detached garage to the rear and ample parking to the front of the property. Inside this property boasts a spacious lounge and dining area with a fitted and practical kitchen, three bedrooms and a re fitted bathroom, with a low maintenance garden and located in a popular and quiet area this is the perfect family home,
To book your private viewing please call 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Ample drive way for up to four cars leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring, side facing double glazed window and carpeted stairs to the first floor
Lounge/ Diner 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
Spacious lounge and dining area with laminate flooring, electric fire, electric storage heater and French doors to the rear of the property
Kitchen 7' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.72m )
Partially tiled and practical fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink with mixer tap and a fitted oven and hob
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall and with hatch leading to the insulated loft
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 7' 5" ( 4.39m x 2.26m )
Master double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear, storage heater and light fixture to ceiling
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.29m )
Double bedroom with double glazed rear facing window
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 8' 10" ( 1.85m x 2.69m )
bedroom with laminate flooring and double glazed rear facing window
Partially tiled refurbished family shower room with vanity wash basin, low level flush w.c, shower cubicle and airing cupboard with double glazed frosted glass window
Rear Of The Property
Patio area leading from the French doors to the rear garden, with gated access to :-
Detached garage located at the rear of the property with up and over door and electrical points
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44623203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.