3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolverhampton Road, OLDBURY
Sold STC £200,000
- LOVELY FAMILY HOME
- EXTENDED LOUNGE AND DINING AREA
- GREAT LOCATION
- GREAT REAR GARDEN
LOVELY FAMILY HOME **** THREE BEDROOMS ***** EXTENDED LOUNGE AND DINING AREA **** GREAT LOCATION **** CLOSE TO THE MOTORWAY NETWORKS ***** COMMUTING DISTANCE TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE ***** FAMILY BATHROOM ***** DRVEWAY TO THE FRONT *** GREAT REAR GARDENS *****
This is a Great Property for First Time Buyers or Home movers, Benefitting From Driveway to the Front, The Property Comprises in More Detail, Extended Through Lounge/Dining Area, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms to the First Floor With Family Bathroom. Front and Rear Gardens. Location is perfect for Motorway Networks and bus routes to Birmingham City Centre.
Understairs cupboard, radiator and doors to:
Lounge Area 11' 9" x 14' 2" ( 3.58m x 4.32m )
Double glazed bay window, radiator and fireplace with gas fire and concealed lighting.
Dining Area 10' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.72m )
Radiator and fantastic bi folding external double glazed doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer unit, space for a fridge freezer and cooker. Door to side entrance, downstairs wc and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 10" exc bay ( 3.05m x 3.30m exc bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin, wc, enclosed shower cubicle and fully tiled.
Paved patio area, the garden is laid to lawn with pathway to shed and boundary fencing.
Garage 7' 1" x 15' 5" ( 2.16m x 4.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44624331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.