3 bedroom link detached house for saleHawthorn Way, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
- Link Detached
- Two Receptions
- Guest Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
Located on this popular cul de sac in Stoke Gifford is this link detached family home. The property is ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, sought after St. Michael's School, Bristol Parkway Station, Aviva, MoD and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks.
Located on this popular cul de sac in Stoke Gifford is this link detached family home. The property is ideally positioned for local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, sought after St. Michael's School, Bristol Parkway Station, Aviva, MoD and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks. The accommodation is arranged over two floors, to the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, dining room open to living room, kitchen and conservatory to complete the ground floor. To the first floor we find the master bedroom two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a single garage with driveway parking and front and rear gardens.
With a door to front, storage cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, slate flooring,central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to front, Bordeaux pine flooring, central heating radiator, arch leading to:
Living Room 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory, TV aerial socket, Bordeaux pine flooring, central heating radiator.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Of UPVc construction, double glazed window to side and rear, slate flooring, central heating radiator, door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 7' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.26m )
With a double glazed window to rear, single circular stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, gas and electric cooker points, inset lighting, slate flooring, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., wash hand basin, slate flooring, central heating radiator.
With stairs from hallway, access to loft boarded for storage, Bordeaux pine flooring, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 6" (into wardrobes) ( 3.66m x 3.51m (into wardrobes) )
With a double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with hanging and storage space, Bordeaux pine flooring, central heating radiator,
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to rear, wooden flooring, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, airing cupboard housing boiler, fully tiled walls, inset lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to block paving creating parking for two vehicles, small raised pebble area with shrubs, outside lighting.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and small stone with raised vegetable boxes, Victoria plum tree, garden shed, courtesy door to garage.
A single garage with power & lighting, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44624334.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.