5 bedroom detached house for saleRowan House, Compton Fields, Combrook, Warwick, CV35
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- New Build
- Private Parking
A new build barn style family homes set in an attractive semi-rural location with stunning views.
Rowan House is part of Compton Fields, a small development of 4 high quality individual family homes situated on the edge of Combrook, developed by local developer C E Gilbert & Son Development Ltd.
Rowan House combines traditional features with contemporary construction methods. The accommodation is well proportioned with fixtures, fittings and finishing of a high standard using premium quality materials. The property is constructed of stone under a slate roof to a classic barn-style with mullion stone and traditional timber casement windows.
- Feature Reception Hall with staircase and Diana Royal marble tiled floor
- Solid oak vaneer internal doors
- Zoned under floor heating to the ground and first floor
- Drawing Room with reclaimed exposed oak beam, stone inglenook fireplace and solid fuel stove, and French doors opening to the rear garden
- Family Room with feature inglenook fireplace opening onto the Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- A traditionally designed Kitchen/Breakfast Room with granite work surfaces and built-in appliances
- Utility Room with storage cupboards and belfast sink
- Formal Dining Room
- Master Bedroom (Bedroom 1) with en suite
- Bedroom 2 with dressing room and en suite
- Bedroom 3 with vaulted ceiling and en suite
- Bedroom 4 and 5 share a Jack and Jill en suite shower room
Compton Fields is a small development of 4 high quality, individual detached family homes situated on the edge of Combrook. These 4 bespoke homes are being constructed by a renown local developer, C E Gilbert & Son.
The site is situated on the western edge of Combrook village, with all of the homes enjoying views over Combrook and the surrounding farmland.
Combrook lies approximately 8 miles from the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon which is ideal for all day-to-day amenities and facilities. The local villages of Kinetonand Ettington offer convenience stores and are within 4 miles. Wellesbourne also offers a new Sainsbury's store.
There are a number of golf cources in the area and racing at Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Cheltenham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRL150224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Cotswolds & Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.