3 bedroom terraced house for saleRustenburg Street, New Bridge Road, HULL
Guide Price £70,000
- 3 Bedrooms (Bed 3/ Box Room)
- Lounge & Dining/Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000. AN ATTRACTIVE PROPERTY BOASTING GARDENS & GARAGE- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
An attractive traditional style three bedroom (bedroom 3/ box room) mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular/convienent residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace open plan to dining/sitting room with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances. First Floor; Three bedrooms (bed 3/box room) and bathroom. Outside; Gardens front and rear with garage.
With double glazed door and radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' max/ into bay ( 3.76m x 3.66m max/ into bay )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire, radiator, two wall light points, coving and door. Open Plan to:-
Dining/ Sitting Room 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window, feature fireplace incorporating built in gas fire with back boiler/central heating unit, two wall light points, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, radiator, coving and door.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.39m )
Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, electric oven, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, two windows (one is double glazed), strip light, vinyl floor covering and half glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max/ into bay x 9' 10" ( 3.84m max/ into bay x 3.00m )
With double glazed angle bay window, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
With window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3/ Box Room 6' 4" x 4' 10" ( 1.93m x 1.47m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With partially tiled walls, cream suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With radiator and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall/privet hedge and timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, cold water tap, garage having window, personnel door and hinged double access door, timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44625402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.